Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Daddy's not as smart as he used to be!

Today marked our first oral surgery as a threesome. Jason had his wisdom teeth out and is recovering well. If I only had a video camera there then I could show everyone how funny he was after coming out of surgery. It was awesome! I can't even explain. Alexandria slept through the whole thing. She is handling it quite well.
We had a fun weekend with Aunt Julie B. in town. A-Griff has her own car seat in Grandmommy's van now! She was quite tired but managed to recover on Monday. She spent the day sleeping, eating, smiling, and making things in a diaper. That's about how she spends every day, now that I come to think of it. Well, I hear someone fussing so I best go take care of her. She probably wants to eat. Again. She's totally already eaten today, she should be fine. We only feed Rocky once a day and he does well. And he was housebroken by this time. She better get after it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, I have loved keeping up to date with your hilarious stories. We really want to come to Texas some time to see you, the baby and your parents. DeShea's schedule is just crazy. But we plan on it. Love the pictures of you beautiful girl.