Monday, July 31, 2006

Photo Safari

We went out for our first professional photo shoot today and from what my mother has told me, Alexandria is just as cooperative as I was when getting my picture made. We left extra early so we could eat before our appointment if we were interested. Of course, we weren't interested and couldn't even be roused at 3:30. Then, at 4, we arrived at the studio and as soon as the stroller stopped moving we were screaming. Two hours later we were finally finished. Mom was covered in spit-up, Alexandria was as mad as could be, the photo lady was happy to see us go, and we ordered some very cute photos. Hopefully our next photo shoot will go better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still checking your blog. I love what you have written so far! Please save these memories in a hard copy because 25 years from now you will not remember anything you thought today.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Alex is the BEST baby in the world. Jenn and Julie were great but ALEX!!!!

I think she has already said Grandad to me.

JP Grandad

Anonymous said...

Baby Alex now talks in her way to me and others. She has a sweet disposition except when it is time to eat!!!

Monday nights are the best when she comes to visit when Mom is in class.

Grandad JP